Re: [Ayatana] Browser Offline Message

I've notice this problem on 3 separate lucid computers. One of them not mine. Simple fix but not sure why the network got disabled. Even though this is a design email, just though i'd throw it out there.

I don't think there should even be the option to disable the network from the tray. Rather it should at least be tucked away in the cp. If you are offline it should be because A: your on wifi and simply need to pick a location. B: the cable is pulled out.
or C: You slaved through menu's to disable it.

Typically I wouldn't say anything tho cus the network tray is being replaced...