Re: [Ayatana] Maverick Movies!

Well there is a problem that the font isnt out yet to the public and I dont think most of the ads people are making are ubuntu members. If a person is making an ad is there a way to give them access to the font to make the branding consistent?

--fagan

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 On 20/08/10 15:17, Christian Giordano wrote:
> Shouldn't we promote our style guides? Sure they probably don't
> include video editing/transitions etc, but the typography of some of
> those videos is just too inconsistent.

Yes, we should. The wiki page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MaverickMovies
says "use the styling of 10.10 where you can: Ubuntu Font, colour
palette, circle of friends... you get the drift." Please go ahead and
update that with pointers to the actual guidelines!

Mark