Re: [Ayatana] The new default wallpaper

Alle 18:59 del 29/8/2010, Mark Curtis ha scritto:
> I don't see anything in that post on design.canonical.com that says the background is
> temporary. Though I did see in the comments the only mention of the background, and it
> wasn't a favorable one.

The author of the blog post, Andrea Cimitan, says in a comment:

"Who said this is the default wallpaper? Please stop discussing about the wallpaper,
this blog post is about Ambiance and Radiance :D A new blog post about future wallpapers
and design decisions will follow next week.
Trust me again ;)  and please continue reporting your feedback to the main topics. (I am
reading everything)"

That's what generate the rumors about the wallpaper was temporary.

Now, is it or not a temporary wallpaper?

Ciao
--
Paolo Sammicheli
EMail: xdatap1(at)ubuntu.com