Re: [Ayatana] Unity: An interactive Mock up of GUI ideas

Hats off to you for your attention to detail. If case nobody noticed, the pin icon does actually work in this last version of the mock up. This means every original screen has been duplicated to the two possible states of the pin.

One little detail bugs me. In this interaction model, the maximize button of windows doesn't make sense (focused apps are always maximized) and the minimize button actually does the same as the Ubuntu icon. I think those two buttons could be safely removed, leaving just the X button to close the window.

Also, how does Unity represent an application with several windows open? I haven't seen it in action and I don't know how it would fit in this model.