Re: [Ayatana] Fwd: Fwd: Super Compiz Unity Mockup Idea!!!!

On 21/12/10 22:47, Carl Simpson wrote:
> Isn't it still confusing that you have disabled window controls near
> the menus for, and the name of, the active window?  That tells me that
> I can't maximise, minimise or close the active window.  This is a
> message that conflicts with that given by the ones in its own window
> decorations.

Yes - Martin's mockup doesn't reflect the plan or direction. The panel,
if it show window controls, should ONLY show them for the maximised AND
focused window. If you have a maximised app, and a normal window over it
that has the focus, the panel should only show information for the
focused app.

Mark