Re: [Ayatana] Evolution indicator

> Hey Vish and other,
> As told in https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg04544.html, we
> discussed that behavior at last UDS and it seems that emails shouldn't
> be seen as a service. mpt will be able to develop it a little bit more
> right now.

One issue I'm now noticing at that blueprint discussion is that it
started about harmonizing the behavior of sound and messaging
applications and ended with the conclusion that sound apps are
more service-y than message apps.

But what about harmonizing the behavior between *different*
messaging applications? Fact is, among all four applications
I have in the MM (Empathy, Evolution, Gwibber, Liferea),
Evolution is the *only* one without a "hide" behavior.