Re: [Ayatana] Better use of backlight in Unity launcher

That's how it was until the most recent Unity update. It's also how it was when I originally wrote the email.
My point was the highlight aka colored background, whether it is always shown or only on an open application, should have more thought behind it than "welp it's exactly what Windows 7 does".