Re: [Ayatana] Better use of backlight in Unity launcher

It's not exactly like Windows 7 does it. If they did it like Windows 7
there would probably be no need for complaints.

Currently every icon has a colored background. Before every icon had a
border and would get colored when the app is running.

Contrast that with Windows 7 where icon have no border or background
color when inactive. When you start an app it becomes a button with a
border but no background color. Only when you mouse over is there a
soft colored glow around the currently running app/icon.