Re: [Ayatana] OpenOffice bugs as paper cuts

I guess I was a little premature. Shall we redirect existing OOo paper cuts to LibreOffice?

On 16 January 2011 16:04, Vishnoo <vish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 14:34 +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Is it still worth accepting OOo bugs as paper cuts given the lame duck
> status of the suite at this stage?

Most(maybe even all?) of the present remaining OOo papercuts were
carried over from last cycle.

Desktop team mentioned that whether we stick with OOo or switch to LibO
for Natty is still not finalized. It depends on how fast LibO
development progresses and how far it is ready before our feature
freeze.
So for now, since OOo is still in the default Natty install , it's not
harmful to get a few of its bugs fixed. ;)

--
Cheers,
Vish