Re: [Ayatana] OpenOffice bugs as paper cuts

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Vishnoo <vish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 18:21 +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
>> I guess I was a little premature. Shall we redirect existing OOo paper
>> cuts to LibreOffice?
>
> My natty install is borked and I can't see any changes in ubuntu-desktop
> recommends/depends yet setting LibO as the default.
> <https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-meta>
>
> I'd have to check with the desktop team about the status or maybe
> someone else knows for sure.

It hasn't been explicitly added to the seed yet, but the transition
has already happened. The OOo packages are now simply dummy
transitional packages that depend on the LibreOffice packages. For
instance, see:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/natty/openoffice.org

- Andrew