Re: [Ayatana] Launcher DnD - import applications on DnD start

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:45 PM, Shane Fagan
<shanepatrickfagan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Sam,
>
> If I understand you right you want to allow applications to be opened on the
> file
> by dragging the file to it then im all for it.

This is already implemented.

Rather what I was thinking was that if an application that handles
that MIME type isn't already in the launcher, then it will be
"temporarily added" to the launcher.

--
Sam Spilsbury