Re: [Ayatana] Launcher DnD - import applications on DnD start

Showing only the default app is not the best thing I think, because opening the file with the default application can be done by simply double-clicking the file. It would be nice to use this possibility to show all the apps that can open the file (based on the mime type), and the file would be opened with the app that the file icon has been dragged into.