Re: [Ayatana] hiding unmounted bookmarks

On So, 2011-02-13 at 15:20 +0100, frederik.nnaji@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> somebody would be unlikely to bookmark a location, knowing that it
> would become physically unavailable soon. I wouldn't bookmark a
> location, if i plan not to attach that thumbdrive or external hdd
> again anytime soon.

I'm exactly opposite, and for me the current behavior is perfect. For
example, I have my mp3s on the internal HD, but my flac collection is on
an external USB disk. When this is plugged in, I want the "Music
Storage" bookmark to be available. If it's not plugged in, the bookmark
should be hidden (as it is now)

The same applies in to other external USB disks where I keep stuff.