[Ayatana] hiding unmounted bookmarks

when a bookmarked "Place" is not physically mounted, it is hidden.
The alternative to this would be to show it, but with a way of indicating that it is not (yet) mounted.

the reason for me to reconsider this in the first place, is that somebody would be unlikely to bookmark a location, knowing that it would become physically unavailable soon.
I wouldn't bookmark a location, if i plan not to attach that thumbdrive or external hdd again anytime soon.

What do you think?