Re: [Ayatana] Windicators

I think we should provide a standard "collapsing" approach for things which could be window indicators and which are commonly system indicators too, like volume. When maximised, the window indicator is embedded in the system indicator (so there's only one volume indicator, and in there you find what you probably expect to find).

Needs cogent thinking, but I think it's doable.

Mark