Re: [Ayatana] Left close buttons on tabs

It is true that Chrome does not currently cover the use case Matthew
presented, even with the buttons on the right, but I think his point
was that it *could* if the devs *wanted to*, while with buttons on
the right, it is not possible without awkwardness.

That said, I do question if two having different behaviors (sliding
when the tab is not the final one, resizing when it is) is a good
idea... sounds inconsistent and awkward in its own way.

Also, even buttons on the right do not properly cover the case
where the use wants to start closing by the last tab, but there
are not enough tabs to horizontally fill the screen, unless we
follow the "tabs are streched for horizontal feeling even when
there are very few tabs" philosophy of Nautilus... which is kinda
ugly, to be honest.