[Ayatana] Messaging / terminology questions

Hi everybody!

With the installer slideshow[1], I ran into some confusion about what we
call various new things in Ubuntu:

      * The Me Menu. I remember “Me Menu” being a code name at one
        point. Has that moved up to being what we call it for end users,
        too?
      * The messaging menu and other menus are different from the Me
        Menu in that we don't use title case for them. Is this a
        conscious decision?
      * I just noticed indicator-datetime's shiny new configuration
        panel (yay, a good time zone chooser!) has an option labelled
        “Show the clock in the menu bar.” Does this mean we're calling
        the top panel in Unity simply the “menu bar?” (If so, that's
        really sharp. I like it! I may even learn to fully accept the
        global menu for this reason).
      * Applications in the messaging menu and Unity's dash are given
        generic, task-specific labels like “Chat” and “Browse the web.”
        This effectively reduces them to built in functions instead of
        discrete applications. (And I should mention this is
        inconsistent with the sound menu). When we refer to these
        functions / applications from a distance, how should we do it?
        This particular communication issue should probably be backed up
        in the user interface by changing some .desktop files ;)

Is there a nice document (preferably consisting of one or two really
awesome pictures) that says what we call stuff in the Ubuntu desktop?
There seems to be a lot of confusion floating around. If there isn't
such a document, maybe we should make one and publicize it before Natty
gets close to release. It would do a lot to improve communication.

[1] These questions emerged while writing the latest version of the
installer slideshow for Ubuntu (revision 321), seen here:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~dylanmccall/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/preview/

Thank you!
Dylan McCall