Re: [Ayatana] window and workspace management in unity

Nice timing I did a post on ubuntu planet about workspaces and had
some opinions on it
http://shanefagan.com/opening-applications-on-different-workspaces/

TBH I think we can do some nice stuff with workspaces if we think hard
about it. The issue is we need to be very careful since they are
already a bit un-needed so we need to think of useful good things to
do with them or we need to remove them if we cant think of good ways
to use them.

--fagan