Re: [Ayatana] Unity Dock Icons behavior - Context Menu

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Xavier Guillot wrote:
> - Keep in launcher
> - Quit
> and a third one to launch another window of the program ...
> Now this possibility disappeared, it's available with middle click.

Hello Xavier.  I've leaned over the table and enquired about this, and
John has told me that the middle-click shortcut is supposed to be *in
addition* to the means of opening a new window via the right-click
QuickList.

Apparently it's a co-incidence that one temporarily disappeared
whilst the other was being introduced.

	-Paul