Re: [Ayatana] We need a short-term solution for mail applications and the messaging menu

Another option, that might not be any more practical than factoring out evolution's mail-checking code:

- Fix mail-notification's ssl issues by switching to gnutls
- Get mail-notification using the messaging menu instead of the notification area
(Optionally) - Let evolution export account settings so mail-notification runs automatically.