Re: [Ayatana] Awesome critical review of Unity

I don't want the new dock (for example). And as of now I will not have a Canonical sponsored alternative if I chose to upgrade in October. As far as just ~customization~ of what is there in Unity is concerned, I can't even move the friggen trash can. If that is not Shuttleworth's way or the highway, I don't know what is. Shuttlework telling us where we HAVE to put the trashcan is also nonsensical.