Re: [Ayatana] Fwd: Re: Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

2011/5/24 Ed Lin <edlin280@xxxxxxxxx>

I hope I cleared that up as above. I probably should do a mockup
myself (if have time...)

If you guys don't mind, would you make a full desktop-mockup of the ideas? It's always nice to see how people see it fit into the greater whole. One thing is how the indicators will look, another is how the desktop will look without the current indicator being where it is now; perhaps it'll open up new possibilities, etc. ^^