Re: [Ayatana] Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 15:34, Niklas Rosenqvist <niklas.s.rosenqvist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
GonzO have you forgotten that sometimes people require a email client if their mail server doesn't support a web interface? People in these discussion threads seem to want to rule out that people aren't using the computer in the same way as themselves.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not saying anything of the sort. I'm saying that web-mail users (even if they're 100% of the user base) still should have room for indicators and things. I'm a strict webmail user that would *LOVE* to have indication of mail in the panel, and don't have it right now.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: -= jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx =-