[Ayatana] Search in Nautilus needs a minor improvement

To quote myself on the forums here:�http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1783813

"I want to search for a file and I don't know which of my hard disks it is on.

So in Nautilus, I choose the 'Computer' icon from the toolbar and search from there. But it seem that from this view you can only search for the 'presence' of drives, i.e. find their icons.�

I don't think the average user will get this and I certainly don't. How do I search for my file without opening a Nautilus window for each drive?"

It turns out that I needed to choose �"filesystem" - the most cryptically labelled entry on the side pane - to get the functionality I was looking for. Personally, I think that the behaviour that I was expecting - searching from the "Computer" location - makes much more sense. Would this not be far better?