Re: [Ayatana] The Dash in Onereric Ocelot

Otto Greensdale answered this in the mail "Re: **SL-JUNK** [Ayatana] The Dash in Onereric Ocelot":

Hi. The dash will compensate for very light and very dark wallpapers, adjusting the wash accordingly (white is darkened/black is lightened - anyway hopefully nobody actually uses a white wallpaper, that would be a bit worrying!). When we tested our current system, it was at least 95% successful on a very broad spectrum of wallpapers and we have been looking at how to improve the final 5%.

Cheers

Otto

So it sounds like it's going to be ok :)