Re: [Ayatana] **SL-JUNK** The Dash in Onereric Ocelot

Ok, that sounds cool :) looking forward to seeing the end result!

2011/8/17 Otto Greenslade <otto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone know how this will work with, e.g., a white wallpaper when the Dash has white text?

Hi. The dash will compensate for very light and very dark wallpapers, adjusting the wash accordingly (white is darkened/black is lightened - anyway hopefully nobody actually uses a white wallpaper, that would be a bit worrying!). When we tested our current system, it was at least 95% successful on a very broad spectrum of wallpapers and we have been looking at how to improve the final 5%.

Cheers

Otto

Otto Greenslade
Visual Design Lead - Ubuntu / Canonical