[Ayatana] Thoughts about indicators when the dash is displayed.

When the dash is displayed, the panel is semi transparent and the indicators are
still visible. It looks great, but I think there is room for
improvement. I think the
"passive" indicators should be less visible and if there are any
indications, then
those should be made more visible. The clock should be more visible
all the time.
I see no real reason to use the indicator menus while the dash is displayed, so
I think clicking on one should fade out the dash. If it could be made
so that the
menu for the indicator you've clicked is faded in simultaneously, I think that
would be a nice effect.

I think it would be both aesthetically pleasing and improve usability since the
indications would be made more visible. Are there any plans for this? I think
the current situation lacks both aesthetics and functionality. The menus are
laggy on my laptop and they look out of place. Also, the indications are less
visible than they normally are.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad