[Ayatana] HUD shouldn't be only for searching but also for finding

Hello!

The idea of HUD is good, but currently it's totally incomplete.
Look at the Ubuntu Dash and you can see what it can do. I can not only searching for apps and files (or music, etc) but you can also find everything (except files). You can go for example to Games and see all games you've installed. So when you wanna play a game, you don't have to type "game", "3d", "platformer", "strategy" or something, you can directly look at everything in the Games category. Same thing is the menu. I confusing to have only a search bar and search for a things I want. I also need to view whole the menu (not really whole of course).
So HUD should inspire by the Dash and improve its "skills".