mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mapping the ER diagram to java classes

David and I just did a rather major update of the ER diagram.

There was some confusion about foreign keys (they were marked with a *
indicating a primary key). To avoid confusion, we deleted all foreign keys;
they are now implied by the edges between entities.

We also show "weak entities" with a dashed outline. These are the entities
which do not have their own primary key, and are discriminated based on only
their relationships with foreign entities (as well as, in some cases, a
discriminator key, shown with a ~).

We have also added the key value store entity.