mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mapping the ER diagram to java classes

We've also just added a concept of versioning.

Games have serveral versions that may be uploaded - this means once a
game is promoted the code is fixed. We also use this to track the files
that are uploaded to the system rather than storing games as one big zip
blob (this is where a real filesystem would be handy).

David