mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Notice: Change to bug mail policy

I have noticed that our public mailing list archive (
https://lists.launchpad.net/mugle-dev/) is getting swamped with mail for
every single bug report and comment. This makes it not a very helpful mail
archive (since bug reports and comments are already available online at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mugle, there is little point duplicating them
there).

I have therefore removed mugle-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from the bug mail
subscription -- this address will no longer receive bug mail. This should
make the public mail archive a much cleaner history of our communication.

What this means is that *you* will no longer receive mail about bug reports
and comments unless you explicitly subscribe. If you have not already done
so, I recommend you go to https://launchpad.net/mugle/+subscribe and turn on
"I want to receive these notifications by e-mail."

Matt

Follow ups