mugle-dev team mailing list archive

DataTestService

Good to have the DataTestService around. Thanks for setting that up,
Prageeth.

First, does this thing get run automatically? If not, how can I arrange for
it to be called?

Second, why are the users being created with '~' prefixes on their names? Do
we require that all usernames begin with a '~'? That's not good. The '~'
should be part of the URL syntax for accessing a user, not directly part of
the user's name. For one thing it means that if a user was created without a
~, it might have a URL conflict. Can we safely remove the '~' from the login
names of the test users?