mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mugle UI

Hi everyone,

When I was working on the UI, I too had trouble getting the URLs to work.
I was under the impression that Matt was going to have a look at that, but
may be I was wrong.
However, Scott was looking into this later on and I'm not quite sure what
the situation is.

At the moment, I'm finishing up the Services and we can use them for the UI
by tonight.
However, I ran into an issue that might be of security concerns; but for now
I've just ignored the
security fact and is trying to get the services to work soon. We can discuss
this matter at the
meeting on Monday.

As soon as I'm done, I'll send out and email and start helping Scott with
the UI framework.

To be honest, the framework I had earlier (that Scott worked on) was only
the foundation and
was NOT fully functional. So I wouldn't be too surprised if something has
broke along the way.

Hopefully we can fix it soon.