mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: How to get a GameVersion by Game + Version

LOL! I know the feeling :(

Anyways, I'll email the changes when I'm done. But I think there should be a
lot of changes that might not actually affect your code.

The reason I have the services bound to the wrapper classes makes it easier
for us not to be initializing Services everytime.

--
*Prageeth Silva*