mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Very confused about uniqueness of game URL names

> Guys is there something I am missing? I have just discovered that MUGLE
> basically treats all game URLs in a common namespace.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mugle/+bug/787378

This is an actual bug, I agree this needs to be fixed.

> For example I am now looking at PromotedGames, which can't possibly
> uniquely identify a game because they don't contain a devteam. Should I add
> a devteam field to PromotedGame?

I thought promoted games had a unique name in the top level namespace; this
was the reason I reported a bug last night asking if we should differentiate
the devteams and promoted games.
Since the promoted game concept was completely suppressed for v0.1, I didn't
change anything last night regarding that.

--
*Prageeth Silva*