mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Behaviour of remove

Well the other option is when you remove a devteam for example, the client side removes the key from the clientside object, which we then have to pass back and check all the keys the client side gives, whereas now we don't accept any of the keys from the clientside, so association and dissociation has to be called manually for any extra associations you want to set up