mugle-dev team mailing list archive

MUGLE 0.1 release

Well, that's it. I've ticked off every single bug that we had milestoned.
MUGLE is now pretty darn usable, and somewhat secure :)

A user should now be able to (once given a dev team), navigate around all of
the necessary UI to view and edit (where authorized) all of the games, teams
and users. All fields that should be editable are editable, and users should
be able to upload and serve games (though I am worried that some of the
games will be too big -- each file must be under 1MB and the whole zip must
be under 10MB).

I am now prepared to make the release 0.1, upload it onto app engine, and
then invite a handful of students onto the platform. If anybody has any
reason why this product should not be uploaded to this platform in holy HTTP
transfer, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Note: I am also about to change every single Fix Committed bug to Fix
Released -- please hold onto your inbox. Things may get a little rough (if
you are subscribed to bug mail, you will receive 78 new emails; you can just
delete them immediately).

Follow ups