Re: Testing Multitouch PPA

Le 18 mars 10 à 10:35, Mark Shuttleworth a écrit :

On 18/03/10 08:56, Stéphane Chatty wrote:

Le 18 mars 10 à 09:43,
multi-touch-dev-bounces+chatty=enac.fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

On 18/03/10 00:52, Brian Murray wrote:
I'm using an HP TouchSmart tm2 so I believe that is Wacom hardware.

I thought that was N-Trig, like the Dell TX2.

Nope, you're confusing the HP tx2 with the HP tm2. The former is
N-Trig, the latter is Wacom.

Ah. Thanks :-) And I see it's the Dell XT2, not TX2, as well!

You're welcome :-)

I'm trying to maintain a list of devices and products at http://lii- enac.fr/en/projects/shareit/multitouch-devices.html. At some point, I should turn it into a table but I haven't yet figured out what the columns should be.

St.