Re: n-trig updates

Le 11 avr. 10 à 11:03, Stéphane Chatty a écrit :

I have taken all of the drivers which were present in v2.6.34-rc3 that
you had pushed.  Hopefully that is all of the above.

Nearly :-)

I pushed hid-egalax.c yesterday, for the Asus EeePC T101MT (and probably others). Jiri Kosina (HID maintainer) put it in his for- next queue.

I also have some code in hid-cando.c for the Lenovo S10, but I don't think it will be ready fast enough.

I forgot: I had a patch for 3M waiting to be submitted. Whereas the previous driver was only for the 19" development kit from 3M, the new version works for the real 22" product. I submitted it today.

St.