Test on Lenovo S10 + problem in hid.h

Hi,

today I received the Lenovo S10-3t that a guy from MeeGo at Intel sent me for testing the eGalax driver. I installed the Lucid beta from last Thursday and added the new driver.

My observations:

- I had to patch IS_INPUT_APPLICATION in include/linux/hid.h to get the input system to manage the device. Andy, you might wish to apply commit 8b0e58a70a7a41443c779de074288035b014cb94, otherwise most of the multitouch drivers won't work properly/

- after this, everything works fine. Lucid is not extremely touch- friendly (the buttons are tiny) but that's another story.

Cheers,

St.