Re: [Canonical-multitouch] MT Meeting in France (was: More MT tools andframeworks)

Stéphane,

Thanks for the mentioning this! Could you share a little more about the event?
 * has it been held before?
 * what size is it?
 * who will be attending? (if that info is sharable)
 * is there an agenda for discussions yet?
* is it a local or international in nature? (wondering if the meeting will be held in French)

Did I mention that the event is French-speaking? :-) In practice, I have the feeling that a number of things will happen in English but pure English-speakers must accept that they will miss a good part of the discussions.

http://interaction.lille.inria.fr/TG10/

It is the first of its kind, organised by INRIA-Lille. Basically, there is a new professor there (Nicolas Roussel) who wants to create a group working on touch and gestures, and he and his colleagues thought that organising an event was a good way to start. The event is French-speaking, informal, and consists of three sub-events: a workshop, a barcamp, and a showroom.

On the Web site you can find the list of participants who announced themselves, but attendance (at least at the barcamp) will remain open.

St.