MT Architecture: First Draft

Hey all,

I've attached a PDF version of what was whiteboarded at UDS by Neil Patel and David Barth for Mark. Rafi will be updating the document shortly with recommendations.

Once we've fine-tuned the overall architecture, I'm aiming to generate work items this week for each of the components we need to build/ modify. We haven't hired technical folks to own these components yet, but many of you have expertise in these areas, and I'm depending upon your input to define this cycle's work :-)

Note that the MT effort is behind the rest of the development teams for Maverick by about a week or two...

All input, questions, harassment, etc., is welcome and sought!

Thanks,