Re: [Question #120996]: How can I get the device node for my multi-touch device?

Question #120996 on utouch changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/utouch/+question/120996

    Related FAQ set to:
    How can I get the device node for my multi-touch device?
    https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/utouch/+faq/1257

Duncan McGreggor confirmed that the question is solved:
Duncan McGreggor suggests this article as an answer to your question:
FAQ #1257: “How can I get the device node for my multi-touch device?”.

Multi-touch Development, which is an answer contact for utouch.