Community support for Multi-touch in ubuntu

Hi all,

As Duncan mentioned, I'll be helping with community support for
multi-touch in Ubuntu over the next few days.

Most resources and starting points should be up here (or will be shortly):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch

I am assigned to test & document as much as possible while helping
others do the same and regroup the information there. Any comments &
suggestions are welcome, also grab me on IRC (nick: MagicFab) at:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=WebVisitor-.&channels=ubuntu-touch

Cheers,

--
Fabian Rodriguez, Ubuntu Systems Senior Support Analyst
Ubuntu Certified Instructor ~ LPIC-1 / UCP

Canonical Corporate Services, Montreal, QC, Canada
http://landscape.canonical.com