UDS-N Planning

Hey folks,

I've been keeping track of suggestions from various sources on features, plans, etc., for MT that we could discuss at UDS, and have just now had a chance to put it up on the MT wiki page:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch/UDS/N

Give it a look, and add items that you'd be interested in discussing; we'll see about scheduling them for sessions at UDS in Orlando. Even if you're not going to be able to make it to UDS in October, there's still remote participation! And failing that, your input here could help out other folks down the line :-)

Thanks!