Re: Stantum Lucid Lynx drivers

On 08/19/2010 06:40 AM, Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
> On 04/22/2010 07:43 AM, Gauthier Chastan - Stantum wrote:
>> Dear development team,
>>

>> As Stéphane stated (“- include/linux/hid.h: a patch from back in
>> January, mainstream since 2.6.34-rc1, vital for most multitouch
>> devices.”), Stantum devices do not work out of the box without this patch.
>>

> I'd like to include such devices in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch
>
> Can someone confirm if they do indeed work in Lucid / Maverick ? Which
> are exact model # ? If there is a test case we can document publically
> I'd also like to put that up for anyone to see on that page.
>
> Thank you,

I think most of this is available already via the ENAC sight, thanks to
Stéphane Chatty's work. It's linked on the wiki page
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch#Related links), but could definitely
use more visibility.

Stéphane is subscribed to this list, but has been very busy of late. He
might be willing/interested in having that data actually maintained on
an Ubuntu wiki page?