DKMS test package for Magic Trackpad

Hi all,

I've got a DKMS package ready for consumption for Apple's Magic
Trackpad. I would like a few people to test it out to ensure everything
is working properly. There's *magic* sequences that you have to send to
the device to switch it into multitouch mode, so feedback on whether its
working for others is vital. If anyone has a Magic Mouse, feedback on
whether it continues to work would be helpful too.

After I get some positive feedback I'll send out the two patches to
hid-magicmouse to kernel-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
linux-input@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can find the DKMS package in ppa:utouch-team/utouch. If you don't
have the ppa installed, run:

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:utouch-team/utouch

Once you have the ppa, install the dkms package:

$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install multitouch-kernel-source

If you are interested in the code, it's available at
git://kernel.ubuntu.com/cndougla/ubuntu-maverick.git in the
magictrackpad branch.

Thanks!

-- Chase

Follow ups