Check: C Unit Test Framework

Hey guys,

After some digging around today, Check seems like one of the best
options available for C unit testing. I'd be interested in hearing any
other open source C testing frameworks folks have used.

 $ sudo apt-get install check

I've been going through the tutorial here, and am quite pleased so far:
  http://check.sourceforge.net/doc/check_html/check_3.html

However, since I haven't coded in C since 1989 and my only unit test
experience is in Python, I'd appreciated everyone sharing their thoughts.

After a few days of discussion, we'll choose a framework for C unit
tests, and use that for a bit to see how it goes, uncover any issues, etc.

Thanks!