Package relationships & Apport hooks

Hello all,

As you may know, I am working on adding apport hooks to the utouch
packages.

I have written a single hook for all the packages, and I am thinking on
delivering the same solution as the xorg packages do: deliver the
minimum amount of hooks possible, and then resolve the rest with symlinks.

To do that I need to know which are those "minimum amount of hooks".
This is my first guess based on the packages relationships:

* libmtdev1
* utouch-gesturetest
* libtouch-geis1

Is that correct?

One of the questions that I have is why utouch-gesturetest package does
not depend on any of the utouch packages.

Thanks!
Ara.

Follow ups