Keeping track of progress status

Hey folks,

We've started planning for UDS and the next cycle. I wanted to let
everyone know the best place to go to view all this information, since
we're not spamming the list with ticket and blueprint creation :-)

The current list of blueprints can be viewed here:
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch

Note that we've only just gotten started, and that UDS-specific ones
will be coming soon. The ones I'm putting up right now (and creating
tickets for) are things we hope to be working on prior to UDS.

Also, the comprehensive list of bugs that we will be monitoring and
responding to can be viewed here:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch

If you have ideas that you would like to see be considered for
discussion at the Ubuntu Developer Conference in Orlando this October,
please update the wiki page:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch/UDS/N

Thanks!